|For Help & Orders call us on : 0121 359 2349||Deliveries delays & Information read here|
This is a class 0 synthetic fire retardant fabric; with this specification it can resist a fire from spreading, particularly over the outer walls of high-rise buildings.
It is a 100% blackout Polyester fabric, and is classed as an inherent flame-retardant fabric, meaning it hasn't had any resistant treatments added to it as it is naturally fire retardant from the way it is structured.
This fabric can be useful in many different ways:
- The furniture trade
- Stage sets
- Exhibition stands
- School halls, colleges, universities
- Partition areas
- Industrial work wear
- Uniforms for fire fighters, air force pilots
- Tents and parachute fabric
- Professional motor racing apparel
It is ideal to use non-flammable fabrics like this one in a building as it:
- Slows down the flame, or even causes the fire to self-extinguish, therefore limiting the spread
- Minimises the build up of heat which again will prevent the fire rapidly developing
If holding an exhibition, or a show, this will increase the safety of the event if fire retardant fabrics are used. This applies in the same way to event holders if tents are needed; make a clever choice and kit yourself out with fire retardant fabrics!
For fire fighters, air force pilots, and other types of trade, workwear can be even safer if made from a material like this one with these qualities.
Certified by Gort Flameproofing Services.
- More details you can find in our blog here https://blog.fabricuk.com/class-0-synthetic-fire-retardant-fabrics/#more-13541
- Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries and further information, or call us on 0121 3592349
- For specific sample enquiries contact email@example.com
Certificate: Fire Retardant Certificate 7099-S
Accrediting Inst/Lab: Gort Flameproofing Services
Download: Fire Retardant Certificate 7099-S
Certificate: Raven Specification
Accrediting Inst/Lab: Data Sheet
Download: Raven Specification Data Sheet
Please Note: The visual appearance of fabric and colour may vary on screen between monitors due to the different screen colour settings;
The actual fabric appearances, textures, colours and quality of your fabric may not be as what you see on screen, the dyeing process between fabrics vary due to way the fabric has been woven, constructed or treated. Another factor is the type of yarn used (coarse or fine), these are key factors to consider when choosing the right fabric for your project.
We recommend you order actual fabric samples of the fabrics you are interested in. With samples you will be sure of the fabric shade, texture, quality and the fabric feel, also you will know if it is the right fabric for your application.
Important Point to remember about your colour; i.e. RED may not be the same as our RED, this is the same rule for any colour, you must request fabric samples, we do offer free samples, simply call us to order them.