Making Payments From Your Paypal Account
PayPal provides a way to send money to anyone in the world who has an email address.
If you wish to pay for your order using your PayPal account, all you need is:
- An Order Number or Details of your order
- The Payable Amount of Your Order
Go to your Paypal account and submit a payment amount to firstname.lastname@example.org make sure you have the correct order number and the correct amount including shipping charges, once you have submitted the payment and it has been approved we will do the rest on our side and process your order ASAP.
Please keep your order number safe, it will be easier and quicker for us to find your order on our system.
Make a Payment Now
If you already have your order number and know the total amount to be paid follow, the link below for Paypal Go to Paypal Payment Page
Make a payment via Telephone please call us on: 0121 359 2349 (9.30am - 6.00pm) quoting your order number
Why Buyers Prefer PayPal
- PayPal is free to use for buyers. Plus setting up a PayPal account is simple, sign up today
- Faster than sending money orders or checks in the mail, no standing in line at the bank or post office
- Choose to fund payments with your credit card, debit card, or bank account
- PayPal keeps your financial information private. When you pay using PayPal, the seller never sees your credit card or bank account numbers
- PayPal is accepted by merchants worldwide and is the only integrated payment method on eBay.com
Carlton Business Centre
132 Saltley Road
0121 359 2349
- Monday - Friday 9am–6pm
- Saturday 10am–5pm
- Sunday Closed