Block colour chenille upholstery fabric with a fresh and funky design. We have two colour choices...
Sky Blue - Not quite pastel, not quite mid tone. Breezy sky blue for conservatories and airy spaces.
Minty Green - This minty shade has more omph than pastel green. A great green for a fresh colour splash.
The design shows simple line drawn flowers, leaves and abstract shapes in a large repeating pattern. The thick outline of the pictures is in a slightly darker shade than the main fabric colour, so it complements it perfectly. The design as a whole is fun, with a 90s style look to it. This would look great as seating fabric in bars, boutique hotels, diners, vibrant cafes and coffee shops.
There are a number of ways to use brighter block colour upholstery fabric ;
- Use both versions of the fabric together in the same room with other cold colours
- Add the blue and green fabric as cushions to a black sofa and armchair suite
- Add other mid tone pastels in contrasting colours like banana yellow and candy pink for kids rooms
- Stick to one shade and use darker and lighter shades to compliment
- Use either colour with steel grey interiors and metallic additions